Tuesday, December 1, 2015

News-O-Matic Daily Reading

Here is what users say about News-O-Matic: 

“I would like to thank you and your team! My son has finally been reading independently for the past two weeks. He looks forward to reading News-O-Matic every night!” – Melissa, Mom of an 8-year-old
“I think the stories you write are amazing. It’s funny because I hate reading but yet I’m excited to see what you wrote." – Rae, age 8 
“In my ten years of teaching I have never come across a publication that was this effective in capturing the attention of the student and making them want to learn and understand more.” – LB, Philadelphia Public School Teacher
“A terrific introduction to current events with unlimited potential for repeated use for kids ages 7–11.” – Smart Apps For Kids
“Once in a while, an app comes along that makes me breathe a sigh of ‘well, finally.’ Such is the case with News-O-Matic, an ingenious app that condenses the daily news of the world and delivers it in perfectly kid-digestible form.” – Cool Mom Tech


Click the image to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment